Auckland Rose Park Hotel may collect, store and use the following forms of personal data:
· Contact information including email address
· Information about your computer, visits, and use of this website (including IP address, location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
· Information about transactions carried out between you and Auckland Rose Park Hotel on our website.
· Any other information that you choose to send us.
Auckland Rose Park Hotel obtains the above information to understand your needs and provide you with a better booking experience and stay. In particular, we use the information for the following reasons:
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
· We may provide your information to third party partners in good faith.
· We will never sell your information.
We have established physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. These safeguards include encrypted transmissions. No method of transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure, however, and we cannot guarantee security either before, during, or after the transmission of information on our website.
How do we share your personal information with third parties?
Your personal data may be shared with the following
Staah - Provides the booking engine to make bookings on aucklandroseparkhotell.co.nz, will take guest details at time of booking to be passed through to us.
Windcave - Provides the merchant services to accept payment, will acquire card holder's name, credit card (with exiery date) and billing addressed. Windcave is level 1 certified PCI-DSS compliant.
Tomahawk - Provides the website and forwards contact between website and Hotel via enquiry forms.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.