New Zealand owned and operated and located in one of Auckland’s oldest and most prestigious suburbs neighbouring the picturesque Parnell Rose Gardens and an easy stroll to the vibrant buzz of Auckland’s downtown CBD, the Auckland Rose Park Hotel pairs comfort with convenience to offer a "value for money" accommodation experience for travellers, families and conference groups.
Set on a sprawling site of more than 7,000 square metres with ample free car parking, the Auckland Rose Park Hotel boasts 111 rooms, comprehensive conference facilities, a swimming pool and the superb Garden View restaurant - the only restaurant in the city to enjoy sunny views over the spectacular Sir Dove Myer Robinson Park and the Parnell Rose Gardens.
Equipped with a long history of visitor satisfaction, repeat guests appreciate our hotel’s incredible city-adjacent location from which world-class café’s, cocktail bars and art galleries at Parnell Village are just a stone’s throw or an easy walk down the hill delivers you to events at the city’s premier concert venue Spark Arena.
Extensive conference facilities include bespoke packages that cater specifically to your group’s needs, and from sports groups to international businesses, the Auckland Rose Park Hotel has a proud history of hosting some of the city’s most successful functions, events, seminars and conferences.
- 111 air-conditioned rooms
- Family-friendly accommodation
- Superb location surrounded by amenities and Auckland’s best attractions
- 10 minutes’ walk to Spark Arena
- Event venue hire
- Indoor and outdoor conference facilities
- On bus routes to the city and Newmarket
- On-site restaurant and Garden View bar
- Free on-site car parking
- Swimming pool
- Accessible to bus, rail and transport options
- Friendly staff trained to deliver the highest level of service