The mid size Rose room has a unique outside breakout area with flexible room configurations and a maximum capacity of 40 seated guests.
A light-filled and luminous room with an exclusive outside deck that can perfectly accommodate small business groups, afternoon-teas, lunches, canapes and sit-down dinners for 40 people. Our Rose Room is flanked by lush green surrounds and offers an ideal spot from which to host your next small-to-medium gathering. The rose room is the perfect venue to hire for your next Auckland meeting.
Working alongside your organisation to ensure seamless service and an efficient, productive event, our dedicated conference team is on hand to assist. We create bespoke packages which can readily accommodate breakfast, brunch, lunch and evening meetings. Our buffet-style or tailored menus cater to your guest’s dietary requirements.
- Free on-site car parking
- Low noise Mitsubishi air conditioning unit
- On-site visitor accommodation
- Four large conference rooms
- Flexible conference room configurations
- Natural ambient light
- Wireless access
- Superb location surrounded by amenities and Auckland’s best attractions
- Indoor and outdoor conference facilities
- Accessible to bus, rail and transport options
- Friendly staff trained to deliver the highest level of service
- Data projectors
- Television and DVD capacity
- Pads, pens
- Additional requests can be accommodated
Would you like to book this conference room?
Loved it! Great service, staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was amazing, great selection and the young girl serving even offered the kids pancakes when they weren't on the menu. Room was spacious great value for money
Excellent, recommend it The central quiet location with comfy bed at a very reasonable rate. Good off street parking with easy access.
My fave stay Good coffee, veeeeerrrryy comfy beds. I love the location as it is a quick walk to beautiful gardens, food, French market. And a quick drive to many more places. I have stayed here a few times and is my number 1 choice when going to