Offering a flexible configuration and indoor/outdoor capabilities, the Gladstone Room can comfortably accommodate up to 60 standing guests.
The Gladstone room is one of our most popular event locations. It is located on the ground floor of the Colonial Block with a view out to the hotel swimming pool and lush green courtyard. This room offers guests the flexibility to enjoy a conference or seminar indoors before heading out for drinks and networking alfresco.
Suitable for groups of up to 70, the Gladstone Room can be joined with the Gilbert Room to create a greater capacity for larger-scale events.
Working alongside your organisation to ensure seamless service and an efficient, productive event, our dedicated conference team is on hand to assist. We create bespoke packages which can readily accommodate breakfast, brunch, lunch and evening meetings. Our buffet-style or tailored menus cater to your guest’s dietary requirements.
- Free on-site car parking
- Low noise Mitsubishi air conditioning units
- On-site visitor accommodation
- Four large conference rooms
- Flexible conference room configurations
- Natural ambient light
- Wireless access
- Superb location surrounded by amenities and Auckland’s best attractions
- Indoor and outdoor conference facilities
- Accessible to bus, rail and transport options
- Friendly staff trained to deliver the highest level of service
- Data projectors
- Television and DVD capacity
- Pads, pens
- Additional requests can be accommodated
Would you like to book this conference room?
Great location close to the city (walk or bus), beautiful gardens opposite. Easy stroll down to the bay. Would definitely stay again.
Actually, very good accommodation dollar for dollar it's good value in very special area. My thoughts on breakfast are extremely positive. The full cooked breakfast is good quality fresh and tasty. You'll find it hard to beat at the
The room was clean and well-appointed. The beds were comfortable and we had a good overnight stay. The staff were helpful. The location was ideal to access the city centre.