One of the largest and most popular venue spaces thanks to a ground floor position and indoor/outdoor capabilities, the Gilbert Room has room for up to 100 standing guests.
The Gilbert Room features the largest floor plan from our selection of on-site function venues. It is located on the ground floor of the Colonial Block with a view out to the hotel swimming pool and lush green courtyard. This room offers guests the flexibility to enjoy a larger-scale conference or seminar indoors or outdoors for something a little different.
Suitable for groups of up to 100, the Gilbert Room can be joined with the Gladstone Room to create more space for events that require larger and more impressive function capacity.
Working alongside your organisation to ensure seamless service and an efficient, productive event, our dedicated conference team is on hand to assist. We create bespoke packages which can readily accommodate breakfast, brunch, lunch and evening meetings. Our buffet-style or tailored menus cater to your guest’s dietary requirements.
- Free on-site car parking
- Low noise Mitsubishi air conditioning units
- On-site visitor accommodation
- Four large conference rooms
- Flexible conference room configurations
- Natural ambient light
- Wireless access
- Superb location surrounded by amenities and Auckland’s best attractions
- Indoor and outdoor conference facilities
- Accessible to bus, rail and transport options
- Friendly staff trained to deliver the highest level of service
- Data projectors
- Television and DVD capacity
- Pads, pens
- Additional requests can be accommodated
Would you like to book this conference room?
The rooms were very clean, and all the amenities were in working order. The staff were helpful, and the breakfast was amazing!
The restaurant was handy with amazing quality and superb food delivered. The room was quiet and made sleeping bliss. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Great location close to the city (walk or bus), beautiful gardens opposite. Easy stroll down to the bay. Would definitely stay again.