One of the largest and most popular venue spaces thanks to a ground floor position and indoor/outdoor capabilities, the Gilbert Room has room for up to 100 standing guests.
The Gilbert Room features the largest floor plan from our selection of on-site function venues. It is located on the ground floor of the Colonial Block with a view out to the hotel swimming pool and lush green courtyard. This room offers guests the flexibility to enjoy a larger-scale conference or seminar indoors or outdoors for something a little different.
Suitable for groups of up to 100, the Gilbert Room can be joined with the Gladstone Room to create more space for events that require larger and more impressive function capacity. This venue is considered one of the top conference venues in Auckland.
Working alongside your organisation to ensure seamless service and an efficient, productive event, our dedicated conference team is on hand to assist. We create bespoke packages which can readily accommodate breakfast, brunch, lunch and evening meetings. Our Auckland conference venue includes a buffet-style or tailored menus cater to your guest’s dietary requirements.
- Free on-site car parking
- Low noise Mitsubishi air conditioning units
- On-site visitor accommodation
- Four large conference rooms
- Flexible conference room configurations
- Natural ambient light
- Wireless access conference venue
- Superb location surrounded by amenities and Auckland’s best attractions
- Indoor and outdoor conference facilities
- Accessible to bus, rail and transport options
- Friendly staff trained to deliver the highest level of service
- Data projectors
- Television and DVD capacity
- Pads, pens
- Additional requests can be accommodated
Would you like to book this conference room?
Excellent hotel Very friendly staff, clean and comfortable room. Excellent location. Great value for money.
Food was super nice definitely recommend and service was good too the girl at the restaurant and bar was super nice she made us feel comfortable and welcome. Parking areas and location is good definitely recommend to those who wants to explore the
Great location, clean rooms, comfortable bed. Free parking which is what we look for when staying in Auckland.