Ideal for smaller sized meetings, seminars and events the Boardroom can comfortably accommodate 24 seated guests theater style.
An ideal match for your next business meeting or executive planning session, the Board Room is located on the third floor of the Tudor Wing and gains sunny views out over the city side of the Auckland Rose Park Hotel.
Working alongside your organisation to ensure seamless service and an efficient, productive event, our dedicated conference team is on hand to assist. We create bespoke packages which can readily accommodate breakfast, brunch, lunch and evening meetings. Our buffet-style or tailored menus cater to your guest’s dietary requirements.
- Free on-site car parking
- On-site visitor accommodation
- Four large conference rooms
- Flexible conference room configurations
- Natural ambient light
- Wireless access
- Superb location surrounded by amenities and Auckland’s best attractions
- Indoor and outdoor conference facilities
- Accessible to bus, rail and transport options
- Friendly staff trained to deliver the highest level of service
- Data projectors
- Television and DVD capacity
- Pads, pens
- Additional requests can be accommodated
Would you like to book this conference room?
The rooms were very clean, and all the amenities were in working order. The staff were helpful, and the breakfast was amazing!
Lovely place to stay, the staff were friendly and very helpful. The view from our room overlooked the beautiful rose gardens and the stroll through the gardens down to the waterfront was so calming and peaceful. The bus stops right out the front if
The staff were welcoming at check-in and went the extra mile to accommodate us staying next to my parents with an adjoining room. We had a delicious dinner in the hotel restaurant with the added bonus of excellent service and views across the